It’s been quite a week, right? We’ve got quarantines and Covid19 and working from home and it almost feels like we’re waking up in a different world every day.
The day I recorded this intro, Wednesday March 25, 2020, I did wake up to a different world when I woke to the news that the man we call Dad, Crazy Larry or Yosemite Sam had died at home during the night. He had not been well for a long time and this wasn’t exactly unexpected, but it also wasn’t exactly expected either.
Ironically today’s show was going to be a continuation of last week’s episode which was called Yosemite Sam’s Daughters Don’t Take No Guff. Enjoy some more about Crazy Larry, plus a story from Erin's husband Van about his son, Genius Boy #3.
And RIP Dad, you had a helluva run.
- Find your FREE 14-Day Writing Challenge and support our Sponsor when you visit the Happy Self Publisher https://happyselfpublisher.com
- Join us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/howinthehelldidIgethere/
- Follow us on Instagram @kimaflodin or @howinthehellpodcast
- Share your love for the show with financial support! https://buymeacoffee/thecoloringbookcoach
- Subscribe to my other podcasts: How to Fall in Love with Yourself TOOLKIT & Tell Me Your Secret
- Thank you YouTube Free Music Audio Library & Silent Partner for our theme song, 7th Floor Tango and ad music, Blue Skies https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCht8qITGkBvXKsR1Byln-wA
Thank you YouTube Free Music Audio Library & Silent Partner for our theme song, 7th Floor Tango & ad music, Blue Skies and other songs we've used in the podcast. Find them here: