We’re back with the last episode of our four-part series featuring our special guest and amazing storyteller, Kevin Ball.
If you missed Parts 1 through 3, you might want to go back and listen to those now.
Kevin ran away from home at age 15, hitchhiked from Chicago to California, and then on to Seattle where he joined his first carnival. and then stayed working carnivals for the next almost 2 years before finally returning home to Chicago and a cool welcome from the nasty stepfather who Kevin left to avoid in the first place. It was pretty clear to him that going home wasn’t an option, so three days after his 17 birthday, he joined the Navy and that’s where we find him in the first story he shares today.
- Join us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/howinthehelldidIgethere/
- Follow us on Instagram @kimaflodin or @howinthehellpodcast
- Share your love for the show with financial support! https://buymeacoffee/thecoloringbookcoach
- Subscribe to my other podcast: How to Fall in Love with Yourself TOOLKIT
- Thank you YouTube Free Music Audio Library & Silent Partner for our theme song, 7th Floor Tango and ad music, Blue Skies https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCht8qITGkBvXKsR1Byln-wA