Welcome back to Part 3 of our 4-Part Series we’re calling Secrets of a Runaway Carnival Worker featuring our special guest Kevin Ball.
If you missed Part 1 and 2, please go back and listen to those now.
Kevin Ball’s stories from his runaway adventures at 15 just don’t quit… this week he tells us about a night he spent in jail and he goes a lot deeper into what life was like for him after he started working carnivals in the mid-’70s.
A reminder that we recorded these stories during a long virtual happy hour. We had four out of five sisters and a couple of brothers-in-law who floated in and out, which explains some of the sound quality.
- Join us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/howinthehelldidIgethere/
- Follow us on Instagram @kimaflodin or @howinthehellpodcast
- Share your love for the show with financial support! https://buymeacoffee/thecoloringbookcoach
- Subscribe to my other podcast: How to Fall in Love with Yourself TOOLKIT
- Thank you YouTube Free Music Audio Library & Silent Partner for our theme song, 7th Floor Tango and ad music, Blue Skies https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCht8qITGkBvXKsR1Byln-wA