In these times of quarantine and social and physical distancing and all that’s going on, I’m not going to lie, it’s been tough for myself and I’m sure for anyone who can’t be with the people they love most when a loved one passes. In our case, this is what happened when Crazy Larry also known as Dad, died last month on March 25. There’s been no funeral, no way to get together, other than on Zoom, no way to sit in a crowd and share funny stories and sing and listen to his favorite songs, no way to gather together at all and, frankly, it sucks.
If you’ve heard any of these stories before now, you know that Crazy Larry earned his name for a reason…we also called him Yosemite Sam and as much as we loved him and put up with him… he was a complicated person and a loose cannon… you just never knew who you were going to get with him, which kept us all on our toes.
Since today would have been Crazy Larry’s 80th birthday and in honor of him, we’ve pulled together this collection of stories for your listening enjoyment.
- Join us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/howinthehelldidIgethere/
- Follow us on Instagram @kimaflodin or @howinthehellpodcast
- Share your love for the show with financial support! https://buymeacoffee/thecoloringbookcoach
- Subscribe to my other podcast: How to Fall in Love with Yourself TOOLKIT
- Thank you YouTube Free Music Audio Library & Silent Partner for our theme song, 7th Floor Tango and ad music, Blue Skies https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCht8qITGkBvXKsR1Byln-wA