We ended our show last week with our heroine and friend, Jeanine, who started the day feeling a little off and was now ending her day heading through the doors of a scary and unfamiliar place… they psyche ward… stay tuned to find out what happens to Jeanine next in the second part of the episode we’re calling From Breakdown to Breakthrough. Part one of this episode aired November 21, 2019, please go back and listen to that one if you haven’t heard it yet!
-Join us on Facebook! bit.ly/FacebookHITH
- Follow us on Instagram @kimaflodin and @howinthehellpodcast
- Buy us a cookie or two! bit.ly/ko-fiHITH
- Thanks to our Storyteller Jeanine Lebsack, learn more about her below!
- Thanks The Coloring Book Coach, listen to How to Fall in Love with Yourself Toolkit: http://bit.ly/fallinlovetoolkit and check out the Energy Apprenticeship that Jeanine is participating in!
- Thank you YouTube Free Music Audio Library & Silent Partner for our theme song, 7th Floor Tango and ad music, Blue Skies http://bit.ly/youtubeHITH
Produced, edited, written and hosted by Kim A. Flodin, with editing help from Kari Flodin.
For Mental Health Help in the United States: Mentalhealth.gov
For Mental Health Help in Canada: Canada.ca/en/public-health/services/mental-health-services/mental-health-get-help.html
Jeanine is a proud hockey-loving Canadian who loves the written and spoken word. If life were a musical you’d find her singing as she dances to the beat of her own drum. She keeps busy with her freelance writing, research work, public speaking and being the best and balanced being for her family and the universe. Nothing is possible without the love and support of her family.
Thank you YouTube Free Music Audio Library & Silent Partner for our theme song, 7th Floor Tango & ad music, Blue Skies and other songs we've used in the podcast. Find them here: