When you come from a big family, you end up with a lot of nieces and nephews, which is really a wonderful thing. Today’s story was recorded with four out of five sisters… we missed you, Erin and features our sister Skye.
Skye is the youngest in our family and has a very full life… you may have heard her on the two Virtual Party episodes we aired back in September of 2019. She’s a great story teller and you don’t want to miss this collection of cute, shocking, scary and astounding stories all about her adorable and precocious daughter Taryn… from Taryn being possibly possessed by demons to Taryn telling her new friends at the park that she has a meth lab at home. This is a very special episode!
NOTE FROM KIM: As a healer, I feel like it’s more important now than ever to find reasons to laugh… laughter is healing and joy is a great medicine. So, please keep sharing this podcast… send the laughter to those you love… just tell one friend, like I said right is a great time to focus on what brings you joy and if we are one of those things, please pass it on! Thank you.. also I want to mention that this show needs and appreciates any financial support you can offer… it’s easy to do at buymeacoffee.com/thecoloring book coach. Thank you.
- Join us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/howinthehelldidIgethere/
- Follow us on Instagram @kimaflodin or @howinthehellpodcast
- Share your love for the show with financial support! https://buymeacoffee/thecoloringbookcoach
- Subscribe to my other podcasts: How to Fall in Love with Yourself TOOLKIT & Tell Me Your Secret
- Thank you YouTube Free Music Audio Library & Silent Partner for our theme song, 7th Floor Tango and ad music, Blue Skies https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCht8qITGkBvXKsR1Byln-wA
So, today’s show is airing just a few days before Mother’s Day 2019 and we wanted to take some time to honor all Mother’s everywhere… truly mom’s come in all shapes, sizes and types, right? Mom moms, grandma moms, sister moms, friend moms, adopted moms, foster moms, dog moms, cat moms, bird moms, fish moms, plant moms… there are all types of moms and all types of people, animals and even plants that appreciate being mothered. Today’s show is for all of you… the moms and the mothered.