So, do you ever find yourself saying yes to something – not because you really want to do that thing – but more so so you can tell the story later? Our first story today, as told by me is about my tendency to do that very thing… say yes so I can tell the story later!
Our second story is about what happens when you try to record a sister who has said yes too many time to vodka and now cannot stay on the track of the story I’m trying to tell her, but it derails in a pretty funny and wonderful way, so we’re including it here today.
Lastly, Kari shares a story about what can happen when you meet some new friends on vacation and say yes and the places you can end up when you do.
If you're one of those people who haven't read The Princess Bride, check it out, now... it's a great book!
- Join us on Facebook! bit.ly/FacebookHITH
- Follow us on Instagram @kimaflodin or @howinthehellpodcast
- Buy us a cookie or two! bit.ly/ko-fiHITH
- Thanks to our Storytellers: Kim A. Flodin, Kari Flodin and Erin Beach
- Thanks The Coloring Book Coach, listen to How to Fall in Love with Yourself Toolkit: http://bit.ly/fallinlovetoolkit
- Thank you YouTube Free Music Audio Library & Silent Partner for our theme song, 7th Floor Tango and ad music, Blue Skies http://bit.ly/youtubeHITH
Produced, edited, written and hosted by Kim A. Flodin, with editing help from Kari Flodin.
It's Shark Week on How in the HELL did I get here? Have you ever had an encounter with a Shark? Kari has and more than once! Don't miss this week's episode!
Other episodes mentioned on this episode:
All About A Donkey - Air Date: January 31, 2019
Monkey Dog, Pig Pony, Monkey Hostage - February 7, 2019
Fear Factor Episode 1 - April 4, 2019
Fear Factor Episode 2 - April 11, 2019
Stranger Danger, Machete, Ax Murderer - May 23, 2019