We all have those days when we wake up feeling a little off… like something’s not right, right? And, for the most part, we muddle through the best we can and hope that tomorrow will be better. Today and next week’s episodes are about a day like that, a day when one woman wakes up feeling not quite like herself and where that feeling takes her….
-Join us on Facebook! bit.ly/FacebookHITH
- Follow us on Instagram @kimaflodin or @howinthehellpodcast
- Buy us a cookie or two! bit.ly/ko-fiHITH
- Thanks to our Storyteller Jeanine Lebsack
- Thanks The Coloring Book Coach, listen to How to Fall in Love with Yourself Toolkit: http://bit.ly/fallinlovetoolkit
- Thank you YouTube Free Music Audio Library & Silent Partner for our theme song, 7th Floor Tango and ad music, Blue Skies http://bit.ly/youtubeHITH
Produced, edited, written and hosted by Kim A. Flodin, with editing help from Kari Flodin.
For Mental Health Help in the United States: Mentalhealth.gov
For Mental Health Help in Canada: Canada.ca/en/public-health/services/mental-health-services/mental-health-get-help.html