Happy New Year, everyone! This is Kim here with an ad-free encore show for you this week of our very first full length episode, which is called all about a donkey plus meet the sisters… if you haven’t heard this one yet, you’re in for a treat!
- Join us on Facebook! bit.ly/FacebookHITH
- Follow us on Instagram @kimaflodin or @howinthehellpodcast
- Buy us a cookie or two! bit.ly/ko-fiHITH
- Thanks to our Storytellers: Kari Flodin, Jenny Gardner, and Erin Beach
- Thanks The Coloring Book Coach, listen to How to Fall in Love with Yourself Toolkit: http://bit.ly/fallinlovetoolkit
- Thank you YouTube Free Music Audio Library & Silent Partner for our theme song, 7th Floor Tango and ad music, Blue Skies http://bit.ly/youtubeHITH
Kim introduces her four sisters in this episode featuring Kari Flodin, Jenny Gardner and Erin Beach.
Kari's husband Jack was a pretty special guy and when he came up with the idea of getting a pet donkey, he and Kari had a good laugh and carried on... but only until September of 2018, when we lost Jack.
When Jack passed, Jenny, Erin and Skye flew from the Midwest to Florida to be with Kari and almost her new pet donkey! Can you have a donkey in the guestroom? Does she need a goat now, too? Would they end up at Donkeys are Us? Listen now to find out.
Jack was a great guy, a retired homicide detective and as mentioned, a great husband to Kari, you can learn more about him here.
Support this podcast at Patreon
Thanks to our Sponsor, The Coloring Book Coach for her support! Download your free coloring book at MissingSparkle.com
Produced by Kim A. Flodin and featuring Kari Flodin, Jenny Gardner, and Erin Beach
Our theme song is 7th Floor Tango by Silent Partner and was downloaded from the YouTube Free Music Audio Library.
(listen on YouTube)
Listen on itunes
Join us on Facebook