We’re all missing out on things right now and I know that one of the things people are missing is being able to watch sports on TV and so with today’s show, we’re bringing a sporting event to you… the 1992 Superbowl that is, but you’re not going to hear about the game… no, Kari is going to share just one story about what goes on behind the scenes when she in charge of one of the private suites during the 1992 Superbowl.
- Find your FREE 14-Day Writing Challenge and support our Sponsor when you visit the Happy Self Publisher https://happyselfpublisher.com
- Join us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/howinthehelldidIgethere/
- Follow us on Instagram @kimaflodin or @howinthehellpodcast
- Share your love for the show with financial support! https://buymeacoffee/thecoloringbookcoach
- Subscribe to my other podcasts: How to Fall in Love with Yourself TOOLKIT & Tell Me Your Secret
- Thank you YouTube Free Music Audio Library & Silent Partner for our theme song, 7th Floor Tango and ad music, Blue Skies https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCht8qITGkBvXKsR1Byln-wA
Thank you YouTube Free Music Audio Library & Silent Partner for our theme song, 7th Floor Tango & ad music, Blue Skies and other songs we've used in the podcast. Find them here: